You only get one pair of feet; treat them to the best fit and comfort available.
Mon - Fri: 10:00 - 6:00
Saturday: 10:00 - 5:00
SALE! SALE! SALE! ALL SUMMER STOCK IS 30-50% OFF!!!
This afternoon's ridgerun will not be a run, but it will still be fun!
Chris Scott will be leading a trail brushing effort on Tillman West and Narrowback. He needs some extra hands. He will be meeting us at 5:00 at the Tillman West parking area-here: https://www.google.com/maps/dir/38.4411945,-78.8836307/38.4057978,-email@example.com,-79.1517472,1707m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m4!4m3!1m0!1m0!3e0 Dress appropriate for trail work.
Driving Directions: About a 30 minute drive
• Route 42 South from Harrisonburg for 3 miles to town of Dayton
• After seeing sign for Dayton, take a right after 3rd quick stop light onto Route 257 west
• Go 5 miles to stop sign at Ottobine, left on Route 257 follow sign to Reddish Knob
• Follow Route 257 3 miles to "257 Market", then turn right on Route 257
• Follow Route 257 past entrance of Hone Quarry Recreation Area, then take left onto Tilghman(Tillman) Road (dirt)
• Follow Tilghman road for a little over two miles and through open white forest service gate about 3 miles you will see vehicles parked on your left.
If you are able to go this evening, GREAT! if not, there is another brushing effort on Wolf Ridge this Saturday. I will be back in touch with a meeting location for that one.
Trail Running Group!!!
The Sole Source sponsored runners David and Mike Frazier have started an informal group of trail runners called "The Rocktown Ridge Runners!" They meet in our store and car pool to different destinations. Keep an eye on our website for information on runs or contact us to be added to their e-mail list for run notifications. It is a fun group of people - come and join them!!